Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic GWP/GSP/Lab pup/young dog wanted this year (Read 1847 times)
JoshC
Forum Font

GWP/GSP/Lab pup/young dog wanted this year
Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Hi guys,

If you know of any pups due, or even a young dog we'd be interested. Hunting lines preferred but not critical. Pip's started to slow down a bit, so looking to ease her into retirement and be ready with a new dog.

Would really like a GWP/lab cross, rather than a purebred. I love my GSP's but the cold down here makes it pretty tough on them, especially duck shooting mid winter, swimming in frozen ponds etc.

Pip is coming up 9, and we've missed the boat to breed from her, our kids came first or her seasons were at the wrong time of year for breeding a litter. Now she's of an age where I'm not comfortable putting her through that stress.

Anyway, not planning on rushing into anything, but flick us a PM if you know of anything. Wouldn't say no to a well behaved young dog... less than 3 years old, as will put plenty of work into it.

Many thanks
Josh.

IP Logged

Stagrinon
Donor Member

No pain No gain.

Re: GWP/GSP/Lab pup/young dog wanted this year
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Will keep any eye/ ear  out.   she'll be a tough one to replace.  Smiley

IP Logged

Zacko

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Iv got Brittany labs 3 weeks old at the moment looking like good little lookers

IP Logged

fletty
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2018 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Ive breed a litter of GWP x GSP last year that are proving to be great hunters so Im going to do the cross again. The bitch is about to come on heat so a litter wont be far away. There are a couple of the first litter in Southland. I could get you a contact to look at them if your interested.

regards Fletty

IP Logged

JoshC
Forum Font

Reply #4 - May 10th, 2018 at 9:30am
Print Post  
fletty wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 7:14pm:
Ive breed a litter of GWP x GSP last year that are proving to be great hunters so Im going to do the cross again. The bitch is about to come on heat so a litter wont be far away. There are a couple of the first litter in Southland. I could get you a contact to look at them if your interested.

regards Fletty

Hey mate, thanks. We have a litter in the pipeline at the moment. Put a mates GWP/Lab over another mates GSP/Lab, so should be good dogs. They're only a couple of weeks away. I'll get in touch if things don't go as planned.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards