Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 30 Replies) 4x4 Ute. What wouldn't you buy? (Read 9779 times)
Huntdeepsouth
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: 4x4 Ute. What wouldn't you buy?
Reply #30 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
they dont make utes tough like they used, my vet clinic have tritons and some of them have done 300k kms with no troubles only regular servicing

IP Logged

hawken 50

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #31 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 1:15am
Print Post  
I bought a 2007 Ranger brand new with 15km's on the clock. 165,000km now still going strong no probs. Dual mass flywheel crapped at 90,000 (replaced with aftermarket normal type) and 1 injector seal leaked. Used as a work truck/hunting/firewood etc. I'm not complaining at all has been a great wagon.

IP Logged

Vulcan
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #32 - May 8th, 2018 at 12:30am
Print Post  
hauraki hunter wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:43am:
Dont ever buy a Great wall a friends got one full of rust in 3 years the dealer has helped her out with repairs after she said she was going tell everyone what a heap of crap it was. Sad

I have a Great Wall SUV for 5 years now and have not had any issues. Gets deer/goats/bunnies chucked in the back, dog in the back, takes the kids to rugby, tows the boat and so forth. Not hard core offroading or anything silly.

Great Walls are an Isuzu body on a toyota chassis if you look at the older Isuzu Dmax/Holdens. The Great Wall X200/220 SUV is basically an Isuzu Axiom body with a different nose:

Isuzu Axiom:

Great Wall X240:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards