Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fish finders..GPs (Read 1411 times)
QUACKERS
Forum Font

DUCK FEVER NEVER DIES.

Fish finders..GPs
Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Looking at gettting a new fish finder gps combo. Looking at the lowrance hook2-5 splitshot or the raymarine dragonfly 5 pro. Both around the $700 mark. Any suggestions info would be great

IP Logged

DukShooter
Forum Font

Re: Fish finders..GPs
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
I bought the RayMarine Dragonfly 5" around 5 months ago, so far everything is going great, using the "Chirp Down Vision" shows a hell of a lot more detail I thought possiable, Haven't had much luck with the fish finder settings but so far has only been fresh water chasing trout.
As a Sonar- GPS they are brilliant, I just need to head out for snapper to really check on fish finding.

The kill is not the bottom line reason for the hunt, but it cannot be removed from the equation
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards