Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Gun range south of Christchurch (Read 993 times)
whitespirit

Ultimate distruction-
270WSM

Gun range south of Christchurch
Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Happy New Year to everyone.

Was hoping or wondering if any one here new of some were I nite be able to site my rifle in South of chch?I'm based in rolleston.

I don't even mind if some one knows some one on private land that has the space and charges like $20 forvthe use.would probably still be easier than going to the nzda or handloaders.

Cheers in advance

IP Logged

MassiveAttack
Forum Font

Setting trends in waterfowling
fashion since 2011

Re: Gun range south of Christchurch
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
You are after a unicorn there whitespirit.  There aren't many places that have ranges as convenient as the two you list although don't let that stop you looking. 

If you PM me your number I can let you know next time I go to NZDA range.  They had a club day last sunday so if you join then you are never more than a week or two from a range day.  If are not that keen on long winded hunting stories than Handloaders is bloody convenient once you become a fully fledged member.

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.  Without my rifle I am useless, without me it is useless.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards