Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A Blind Bull for the Blind Bastard and a Young Bull for the Young Bastard (Read 2862 times)
Sayonara
Donor Member

Always ready to learn

Re: A Blind Bull for the Blind Bastard and a Young Bull for the Young Bastard
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
SF90 wrote on Dec 19th, 2017 at 9:11am:
Brilliant - you just can't make that stuff up  Smiley

Err...actually Ben made up almost his entire version of events without recourse to fact or actuality.

IP Logged

Rocky Mountain
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #16 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Thanks for posting great read.

IP Logged

SF90
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #17 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Sayonara wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 1:14pm:
Err...actually Ben made up almost his entire version of events without recourse to fact or actuality.

Oh - I know about doctors, I actually met one once whilst queuing up to kiss the Blarney stone. Had been cutting old man gorse and was cooling down with one of your SI brews when he told me I could do with a wash and needed a mole cut out the side of my head and because I was pissed - I agreed.
Halfway through cutting it out I commented it hurt a bit, so he thanked me for telling him, gave me another jab and it didn't hurt anymore. Then we went to the pub and got thoroughly pissed and he told me about a Unicorn he'd seen in the Tasman Park.
I rank doctors very highly, but I was of course referring to your accurate correction to his statements regardless of fact or actuality.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards