Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Pig hunting (Read 635 times)
98ant98
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Pig hunting
Oct 28th, 2017 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Good day everyone I知 just starting out I知 hunting I知 only 18 and love the hunt I don稚 really know anyone who dose hunting pig hunting I知 just seeing if the is anyone who would be keen on taking me out with them I値l pull my wait and pay my way I知 currently based in Christchurch and any advice on hunting would be really appreciated cheers  Smiley

IP Logged

Jdub

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Pig hunting
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Not sure why no one hasn't posted.
I'll give my point of view, only having got into it the past 3 or 4 years..
Do either 2 things... Either find someone to tag along with, which is often a hard task, most people have their team and that's that... But keep trying, keep asking, tag along, listen and watch or.....

Buy a dog that's already finding pigs, doesn't have to be a top dog, but so long as it knows what it's doing, and just get out there and start walking, it might take 3 months it might take 12 months but just by getting out you will meet people, you will start to learn areas, find sign etc, so long as your dog is going out for a look it will happen sooner or later.... It won't happen over night but it will happen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards