Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic On the road again ....... (Read 1350 times)
Mtn Breeze
Forum Senior

At least it's not raining
!!!

On the road again .......
Oct 16th, 2017 at 10:04am
Print Post  
Hi everyone,

After spending a couple of months at home in Marlborough waiting for winter to pass me by, I'm back on the road again traveling around the South Island with my freelance photography and writing.
  Starting on the West Coast and just following my nose from there really.

Here is my latest vlog ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2e1NjGW7g

I'll be posting as often as I can. Either as part of the 'vlog series' covering day to day stuff or 'films' of specific trips. Keep your eye on the channel for more wildlife photography and video and hunting. I'll also be doing reviews on a few camera 'toys' that I have purchased recently.
  Subscribing would be much appreciated

Cheers,

Matt

ps - would love to here your thoughts on the camera work and styles in the videos. Thanks.

IP Logged

bufferzone
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: On the road again .......
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
nice, keep them coming, did you notice the huge clusters of lawyer vine flowers in the gorge? the best most exspensive and consistaint coffee in murch is at the french bakery, underline exspensive!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards