Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Norma .284 win brass (Read 810 times)
zkmas
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Norma .284 win brass
Oct 2nd, 2017 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
I can get brand new Norma .284 winchester brass into New Zealand, its expensive but real nice brass, I wanted to get some for myself but had to get a licence to do so.

So I am ordering it in 100 cases at a time, if people want it. It takes about 7 days for an order to arrive. Price for 100 is about $330 per 100 cases plus courier to you (depends on exchange rate)

While is expensive, its pretty economical if you intend on necking up lapua and fireforming it, plus its nice having the right stamp on the base.

If you want some email me at norma284win@gmail.com

IP Logged

6.5x55bjai

Re: Norma 284 win brass
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
If it's the 284 Norma brass that Norma did a special run into the States with it is excellent brass. I purchased some last year at about the same cost per 100 that you are stating.
The Norma brass is extremely consistant throughout, better than 6.5/284 Lapua brass. Also stronger thru the head than 6.5/284 Norma brass so hopefully no loose primer pockets.

IP Logged

zkmas
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: Norma .284 win brass
Reply #2 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Not sure if its the same run but it is going great in my .284.

Cheers,

IP Logged

GWH
Forum Font

Re: Norma .284 win brass
Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
zkmas wrote on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 1:22pm:
I can get brand new Norma .284 winchester brass into New Zealand, its expensive but real nice brass, I wanted to get some for myself but had to get a licence to do so.

So I am ordering it in 100 cases at a time, if people want it. It takes about 7 days for an order to arrive. Price for 100 is about $330 per 100 cases plus courier to you (depends on exchange rate)

While is expensive, its pretty economical if you intend on necking up lapua and fireforming it, plus its nice having the right stamp on the base.

If you want some email me at norma284win@gmail.com

Hi there, are you able to measure the neck diameter on a loaded round for me please?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards