Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic museum (Read 941 times)
levactn

Be prepared-in & out of
season

museum
Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Gotta share this - hope not transgressing on the "rules"
There is a taxidermist who has a HUGE collection of animals, not gonna even begin to mention at all whats there. But the next time your trucking through the back road from Inglewood to North of New Plymouth, a few Kms before you head off to Hamilton there is a road called Manutahi road, on left if travelling from Inglewood, coupla Kms on left along Manutahi Rd. you will see a sign Manutahi Museum. DO take an hour or two + camera & have a bo-peep! Absolutely stunning, John Ward is an encyclopedia of knowledge & a real decent bloke. You need $15 entry, but do call Him on 0212608270 first. He will take you on a tour!! Best coupla hours spent for quiet some time!!!!   Shocked

sometimes i sits & thinks, & sometimes i just sits. never miss a good chance to shut-up
when your dead you don't know your dead. All the pain is felt by others. Same thing happens when your stupid!

IP Logged

Deer hunter Duck Shooter

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: museum
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
I drive past that most days, heard it is the bees knees.
Will take the kids maybe Friday.

IP Logged

Pike
Just Joined

Weekend Warrior

Re: museum
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Yip, I agree. Very well worth your time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards