Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Which outboards ??? (Read 1896 times)
Rugerman
Donor Member

Bow Wow

Re: Which outboards ???
Reply #15 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
7 year warranty sounds pretty good. I've got a Merc but the catch is my closest Mercury dealer is in Paraparamumu which is a bit of a drive from Palmy  Undecided And of course it has to be service by a merc dealer for the warranty

IP Logged

ruffasgutz
Just Joined

yeah right

Re: Which outboards ???
Reply #16 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 7:28am
Print Post  
I see that Honda are doing some very good discounts at the moment associated with their presence at the Auckland on the water boat show.  My boat builder is ordering my motors at the moment and to go up from 2 x 115 hp with rigging kits, stainless props etc, based on his earlier price (from the begining of the boat build) to 2 x 135 hp hondas with all the gear the additional cost is only 1 k.  I was expecting the cost to upsize the motors to be 6-7 k.  Could be some $ savings for you to order your motors in the next week or two if your are sticking with Hondas.  I see this deal is on their website.

To celebrate Honda Marine’s first official presence at this years Auckland On the Water Boat Show, there will be a limited time offer on all mid to high horsepower Outboard packages sold in the build up and during the show. For a limited time, Honda will be providing free standard rigging kits on all Honda BF80 – BF250 Horsepower engines sold.

This offer runs on all new Honda Outboard purchases made from 20 September until 16 October 2017, while stocks last and at a participating Honda Marine dealer ONLY.  Choose from the following single GMI20 or standard analogue gauges dependent on your boat and standard 17” 3 blade alloy prop for non-tiller BF80 – BF115 and standard 17” stainless prop for BF135 – BF250 Honda outboard engines with standard Honda Marine side-mount remote control and harness included.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards