Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic TBFree/OSPRI Business Case OIA request (Read 2624 times)
Marty Foote

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: TBFree/OSPRI Business Case OIA request
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:34am
Print Post  
I have looked at the data stick that Nick Hancox has sent me and I am in the process of replying and asking further OIA questions.

I will not put my reply, to Nick Hancox, on this forum, for the time being, for the reason that I don't trust the forum owners to allow my views to be expressed in the same way that they will allow the pro-1080 (Tararua Hunter (TH), BC, sidney, Oscar, etc) views to be expressed and I will await, with bated breath  Grin, Nick Hancox's reply to my latest email/letter/OIA requests to him.

AHB/TBFree/OSPRI and DOC have been playing a very complicated and bluffing hand for the best part of 30 years. The problem with a complicated and bluffing hand is that if your bluff gets called you have no where to run and hide and you can't up the ante because you have already been called. This is the situation that Nick hancox (otherwise known in other threads as "nic from AHB" or "AHB nic") has found himself in.

When I deem the timing to be right to start informing this forum as to my activities I will be back, in full force, with new information that you can take to the bank. In the mean time, I suggest, that you tell the owners of this forum that you will not tolerate the sort of complaints, from the aforementioned pro-1080 people, that will ensure that forum posts can be edited and deleted simply because they don't agree with the way we express ourselves.

Cheers...Marty Foote

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Marty Foote wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:34am:
I have looked at the data stick that Nick Hancox has sent me and I am in the process of replying and asking further OIA questions.

I will not put my reply, to Nick Hancox, on this forum, for the time being, for the reason that I don't trust the forum owners to allow my views to be expressed in the same way that they will allow the pro-1080 (Tararua Hunter (TH), BC, sidney, Oscar, etc) views to be expressed and I will await, with bated breath  Grin, Nick Hancox's reply to my latest email/letter/OIA requests to him.

AHB/TBFree/OSPRI and DOC have been playing a very complicated and bluffing hand for the best part of 30 years. The problem with a complicated and bluffing hand is that if your bluff gets called you have no where to run and hide and you can't up the ante because you have already been called. This is the situation that Nick hancox (otherwise known in other threads as "nic from AHB" or "AHB nic") has found himself in.

When I deem the timing to be right to start informing this forum as to my activities I will be back, in full force, with new information that you can take to the bank. In the mean time, I suggest, that you tell the owners of this forum that you will not tolerate the sort of complaints, from the aforementioned pro-1080 people, that will ensure that forum posts can be edited and deleted simply because they don't agree with the way we express ourselves.

Cheers...Marty Foote

Dear Marty your assertion is not logical considering there are libraries of posts from you standing on the forum that are all free and easy to find for anyone who is interested and has the time.

The only post ever deleted by myself, a one off occurrence, contained personal references to someones family relationships, and was deemed unacceptable under the forum rules.

Your other 9999 posts on the subject remain unedited and in plain view of all and sundry who care to read them.

Personally and not as moderator, I resent your implication that the forum or myself has or is planning to moderate your posts to bias in favor of other contributors posts. I have standards too. It flys in the face of reality, and indicates to me you are possibly not in a position to draw logical inferences around what others write.

Greetings headcase.  Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

sidney
Forum Font

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Marty's a conspiracy theorist....   they make up their own reality...

We don't hate you Marty....  it's more akin to pity... Grin

"But thus I counsel you, my friends: Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. They are people of a low sort and stock; the hangmen and the bloodhound look out of their faces. Mistrust all who talk much of their justice!"  Nietzsche

IP Logged

Marty Foote

Reply #18 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
headcase wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:19am:
Marty Foote wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:34am:

Cheers...Marty Foote

Dear Marty your assertion is not logical considering there are libraries of posts from you standing on the forum that are all free and easy to find for anyone who is interested and has the time.

The only post ever deleted by myself, a one off occurrence, contained personal references to someones family relationships, and was deemed unacceptable under the forum rules.

Your other 9999 posts on the subject remain unedited and in plain view of all and sundry who care to read them.

Personally and not as moderator, I resent your implication that the forum or myself has or is planning to moderate your posts to bias in favor of other contributors posts. I have standards too. It flys in the face of reality, and indicates to me you are possibly not in a position to draw logical inferences around what others write.

Greetings headcase.  Smiley

Hi headcase...I draw your attention to the the emails that I sent to E. Sage (that's either a fantastic herb or the name of a person that failed to perform) and those emails, to E. Sage, have been deleted from the fishnhunt website.

I give you my honesty and truthfulness and you just wipe out what I say as nothing more than nothing if it doesn't make money for you guys.

Thank you for allowing me to have my say.

Cheers....Marty

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Reply #19 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Everyone has lost something on this Forum Marty. At the very least their innocence.

Marty everyone only has 30 emails at a time stored. Once your 30 emails are stored, the last one drops off everytime a new one comes in.

I have thirty in my email box too, even though I recieve thirty a week.

The difference is Marty, between you and me,,  is that I dont see a conspiracy in it, or take personal offence when something gets lost.  Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Oscar
Donor Member

Let Us Prey

Reply #20 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Marty Foote wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 8:22pm:
Hi headcase...I draw your attention to the the emails that I sent to E. Sage (that's either a fantastic herb or the name of a person that failed to perform) and those emails, to E. Sage, have been deleted from the fishnhunt website.

I give you my honesty and truthfulness and you just wipe out what I say as nothing more than nothing if it doesn't make money for you guys.

Thank you for allowing me to have my say.

Cheers....Marty

You mean all these emails? http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1404300863/0

Herbs before herbivores

Not all those who wander are lost

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Reply #21 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
So it was you that stole them and now brings them forth. We might have guessed as much.  Tongue

IP Logged

Oscar
Donor Member

Let Us Prey

Reply #22 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 6:47am
Print Post  
Have to do something nefarious every week to continue my cheque from the OSPRIati Smiley

Wasn't hard to find the posts.

Herbs before herbivores

IP Logged

Salmoner
Donor Member

I love salmon fishin

Reply #23 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Oscar wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 6:47am:
Have to do something nefarious every week to continue my cheque from the OSPRIati Smiley

Wasn't hard to find the posts.

Grin Grin

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Reply #24 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Makes note for self.. keep an eye on Oscar. This is the third time in the last year he has found a post that someone else had lost. Desto he is hiding something.  Huh

IP Logged

Oscar
Donor Member

Let Us Prey

Reply #25 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Its my happy place - known as the Dark Forum. Full of posts about Meindls, Leupolds, Sakos and Svords, Carlsen is still to be found there (and is still wrong), raging against progress and capitalism.

Herbs before herbivores

IP Logged

Radar
Forum Font

Go hard or stay at home!

Reply #26 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Word of advice Marty,
Go to the ombudsman and complain, no govt agency charges out OIA costs to litigants/questioners etc, so how does an NGO paid for out of the Govt coffers get to be able to do the same thing.

Fate whispers to the warrior
'you cannot withstand the storm',
And the warrior whispers back
' I am the storm'
Toys
Tikka the T3 Hunter 7mm08
Baikal .223 Spartan
Martin Falcon 65lb Compound bow

IP Logged

BC
Donor Member

Reply #27 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 9:39pm
Print Post  

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

BC
Donor Member

Reply #28 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Things are quiet here. In fact things are quiet across the whole forum.

I hope that nothing bad has happened to Marty? If you are out there Marty please reply to this message - even if its just to show that Ospri/TB Free/DOC haven't biffed you into the sea with concrete boots on or something.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

ICEMAN
Forum Font

Reply #29 - Nov 9th, 2017 at 10:15am
Print Post  
BC wrote on Nov 8th, 2017 at 10:31am:
Things are quiet here. In fact things are quiet across the whole forum.

I hope that nothing bad has happened to Marty? If you are out there Marty please reply to this message - even if its just to show that Ospri/TB Free/DOC haven't biffed you into the sea with concrete boots on or something.

Reading the farming bit of todays paper everyone must be busy, what with a recorded 7.1 million cattle movements  (that's from the registered animals) during the year.

Northern North island started and finished with the same number of TB infected herds (8),  7 in Waikato and 1 in Taranaki.
From my understanding we had 54 TB infected herds in all of NZ at the end of June.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards