Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic My basic Lightgroom workflow and a short bush walk. (Read 703 times)
Mtn Breeze
Forum Senior

At least it's not raining
!!!

My basic Lightgroom workflow and a short bush walk.
Aug 9th, 2017 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Hi all,

I went into the Mt Richmond Forest Park for a wee walk yesterday to research another magazine article. Of the many tracks and walks in the park I chose this one because 30 odd years ago I (and three other fellas) built it !!!
Was quite cool visiting a place again after such a time especially when you spent many months there 'back in the day'.

Also at the end of the video is a segment showing how I go about editing a RAW image file in Lightroom. Just the steps and processes that I have found suit me in getting the image to a good, acceptable, natural looking shot.

Not claiming to be a whizz at Lightroom but hopefully some of you may get a little out of it.

Cheers,

Matt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPxZzZLAWQ

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards