Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Poll
Poll closed Question: VOTING 2017 BEST VIDEO
bars   pie
*** This poll has now closed ***

Cats eye 2017 wazza56    
  0 (0.0%)
My Roar meathunter72    
  0 (0.0%)
public land red stag High country boy    
  1 (25.0%)
Got lucky The Ginger 1    
  1 (25.0%)
2017, pre, post and roar 7mm08Roks    
  2 (50.0%)

Total votes: 4
« Created by: headcase on: Jul 31st, 2017 at 5:29pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic VOTING 2017 BEST VIDEO (Read 517 times)
headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

VOTING 2017 BEST VIDEO
Jul 31st, 2017 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
2017 Roar Comp

Its been a long road and only 5 entries. Toward the end a lot of the photos disappeared from the stories and had to be replaced. In the end we got here.

There are 5 Categories, and you get a chance to vote on every category.

Best Stag
Best Story
Best Pics
Best Video
Best Entry 18 and under.

Entries are

Cats eye 2017
The only other story in this thread looked lonely
Managed to get another block in the Wap ballot for 2017, the Cats eye block. The 3 of us were supposed to be my son and a friend from Dunedin wh...

Started May 15th, 2017 at 9:14pm by wazza56

My Roar
As with all other hunters the roar is a much anticipated time for me. Pretty much from the end of March through April Im spending as much time as Im allowed out hunting.
It starte...

Started Apr 27th, 2017 at 5:01pm by meathunter72

public land red stag
Gday guys I thought I'd share my yarn of the big stag that I got that I posted in the red stags hitting the deck thread. I have written this story for Rod and Rifle but thought I'd like to share it he...

Started May 11th, 2017 at 10:18am by High country boy

Got lucky
Howdy team. My first story in a longggg time here.
My roar this year was to be my first one giving it a real good crack in a few years with the last few roars taken up changing nappies and manag...

Started Jun 20th, 2017 at 4:55pm by The Ginger 1

2017 Roar, pre and post
Well I manage to hunt most weekends and some say I should stay out of the hills at this time of year (as I hunt public land 80% of the time) but ya always get sucked back ...

Started May 16th, 2017 at 1:01pm by 7mm08Roks

Thanks very much to the entrants, the time you took to hunt and the time you took to submit an entry are well appreciated.  Smiley

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards