Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hunting mate Round Nelson/Motueka area (Read 775 times)
flyingpillock
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Hunting mate Round Nelson/Motueka area
Jul 22nd, 2017 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Hi folk
Just looking for someone to team up with for the odd hunt around the area. Relatively inexperienced though have done a few easy trips Cobb, Kaikouras Matiri etc. Looking for someone hopefully with a bit more experience to go on some more adventurous outings as well as the easy local trips.
I'm a bit older 46 but working on fitness, work shifts so able to do midweek trips as well.
Annnndddd if there are any pig hunters out there that would be happy with me tagging along on a hunt with dogs, even just the once, that would be great. Got heaps of the buggers up my neck of the woods and would like to see what it's all about.

Cheers team

IP Logged

haydeng
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Hunting mate Round Nelson/Motueka area
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 6:24am
Print Post  
hey mate i'm from over the hill but i'd be keen to do a mission over your ways if you wanted. send me a pm can go from there , cheers hayden

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards