Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Imgur pictures wont show (Read 1659 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Imgur pictures wont show
Reply #15 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Ok who pays for the sever costs each month...??? and the building and running of the programs..

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

BC
Donor Member

Reply #16 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
I have said more than once that I wouldn't become a donor. Same as Carlsen..."I contribute plenty...blah blah blah".

Then 2 things happened:

1) This Photobucket thing
2) Face book

I figured that I might as well pay to use the photo thing here through a donation I choose the quantum of, as pay photo bucket their monthly fee

AND

I started reading the face book pages on hunting (e.g. Venison Hunters), and I'm still in shock...page after page of uninformed rubbish, disgusting swearing and most of it in Pidgin English. There are several face book sites like it. Dominated by disgusting and un-informed drivel.

On the basis of that, I decided that this little oasis of reasonable sanity is worth preserving.

BUT I will add that the moderators here need to ensure that the crass rudeness and sheer stupidity that is prevalent on some of the face book hunting pages needs to be kept off here, or it will be the end of this place.

FishnHunt, I think, needs to continue to define itself as a place of reasonableness and broad but civil debate.

If the face book shit creeps in, its dead. And I've seen some signs of it recently.

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

X-POACHER-YEAH RYT
Donor Member

Have you ever hunted Middle
Earth?

Reply #17 - Jul 22nd, 2017 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
I also agree, we don't need unfettered, unmoderated insulting personal posts on here. Robust discussion, fine, preferably supported by factual information and/or actual experience.   Smiley
Alan where the hell is Heady?

Get as close as you can, then get a bit closer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards