Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic wasp bait (Read 2121 times)
raydafish

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

wasp bait
Apr 25th, 2017 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
getting a lot of wasps around home and remember seeing a thread on here regarding making my own bait, can someone  put me on the right track please
cheers
Ray

IP Logged

Micky Duck
Donor Member

You shot it..You pluck
it

Re: wasp bait
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
frontline flea treatment,squirt in a tin of sardines was the trick if my memory serves me correctly,the new version of no more wasps works too I'm told.

IP Logged

boowacker
Donor Member

Re: wasp bait
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
google VESPEX. That's what you need, works fantastically. You will need to find a registered person in your area or if is going to be an ongoing issue sign up yourself and buy a pail. It lasts in the freezer.

Frontline is good if you do it properly. Extremely finely chopped squid bait, not minced, prefeed small amounts then poison a tablespoon with just a few drops of frontline.

If you want someting done, ask someone who's busy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards