Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Wonnangatta Valley Victoria. May (Read 494 times)
Rees

LiveIIHunt

Wonnangatta Valley Victoria. May
Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Hey Kiwi bros, I thought I would invite anyone who were interested along on the AusHunt members hunt in the Gatta this May- next month.   its closer to a full month away (20th)so time would allow if one were keen to come in !

the specifics are that the winter gates close in a week or so after our Hunt so it can be a little busier than normal, however there is so much room.
we mostly hunt the Valley floor aka the Station and surrounds, some of us Pack up into bigger an better hills  and for the "Tops" type terrain you climb up to the High plains.. OR Drive up Cheesy

PM me or hit me up on Hilldog Safaris FB page if you chasen more info or are genuinely keen.

Our Members are from all walks of life,  some treat as a holiday and some go hard out... its a Great week away and some Internationals would keep the Camp fire chat interesting LOL.

We have Threads on the Forum about the other years. some top pics.

Anyway... NZFH members are Welcome  round our campfire anytime.

Cheers Fellas

Rees

IP Logged

Stagrinon
Donor Member

No pain No gain.

Re: Wonnangatta Valley Victoria. May
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Good onya Rees  Is this an annual event?

Might been keen another time Smiley.

Sounds like a great chance to see some real Aussie Bush.

IP Logged

cb14
Forum Font

Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Thanks Rees. I'm another interested for another year (just need to find the time!).

I've been following the Aushunt trip planning thread (I'm anotherkiwi) and looks like a great trip.

IP Logged

Rees

LiveIIHunt

Reply #3 - Apr 18th, 2017 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Ahh CB!!    I'm WL....
Were you on anther aussie sight like Shooting aus, or some shit before it got changed up, squirreled and deleted???  I vaguely remember talkin to a bloke.. CB I thought, it was about NZ trips and tahr n shit....  but I thought he was a NSW resident???
was that you???

Staga- You're right, its an Annual event, its in the Heart of Sambar land... people will Argue its not "the best place to hunt" but as far as History goes.... this is the place.
As mentioned... theres the Tops and a bloody gut load of Bush to hunt.... a Kiwi wouldn't be as whingey as the Aussie city slickers who complain about the Thick.....    sure it has it....  each year opens the book for more avenues to hunt an places to stay out of....

We do a Week with a Tuesday night dinner a bit of a get together night, then after or before that you just go do ya thing...

IP Logged

cb14
Forum Font

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Don't think that was me, well not that I remember anyway haha

IP Logged

Chris rudd
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #5 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
See you in there...... got the first 2 weeks of May in NZ chasing tahr and then home for a change of clothes and up to the Gatta... Nice spot, plenty of critters and some good bullshit stories around the fire..

We will be up the Conglomerate Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards