Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Visiting South Island and North Island Looking for Friends with Boats (Read 417 times)
HuntFishSleep
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Visiting South Island and North Island Looking for Friends with Boats
Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Hey Guys!

Fish Killers here, I love to fish Line and Reel and Spearfish, looking for someone who is well dialed in on the South or North Island to go out with to catch some great fish and see the sights, meet a new friends!

My Father and I will be traveling around for the next 5 weeks in New Zealand, so let us know if you have any availability on your boat and we would love to come out.

If you are visiting the US in the next few years, I have a Grady White 37' with Twin 250 HP Yamahas that I chase Tuna with, I would be happy to trade taking you out in exchange for taking us, We always split Gas and usually kick in more than that, as we are very appreciative for people sharing experiences that we love but will not be able to have the equipment to do overseas.

I will attach some pictures so you can see the fish we catch locally, my best day last year was 97 Albacore Tuna between 15 and 35 Pounds in 17 hours!

I like catching Kingfish and love eating them more! Would also love to go out and catch lobsters with someone!

Thanks for anyone who reaches out with something to offer, its much appreciated!

Mexico Yellowtail

IP Logged

scotty162

wandering the ureweras
since 1992

Re: Visiting South Island and North Island Looking for Friends with Boats
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 8:22am
Print Post  
We would love to take you out if you can make it to Hamilton. We can fish for snapper/kingfish on the West or East coast depending on the weather happy to put you up for a couple of nights .cheers Scotty

IP Logged

Huntdeepsouth
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: Visiting South Island and North Island Looking for Friends with Boats
Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Flick me a pm mate, im down here in the deep south and keen on hunting,diving and fishing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards