Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Salvation hut kaimais whakamaramara (Read 710 times)
Kane h

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Salvation hut kaimais whakamaramara
Jan 28th, 2017 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
Anybody know the history of this hut? got few cool pics of it unsure how to upload. Cool old hut although I'd rather sleep outside it😂 only a short stroll from carpark really. nice place to take family for bush walk or whatnot

IP Logged

reidpaulnz
Just Joined

Re: Salvation hut kaimais whakamaramara
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Hi Kane, I don't know anything about the history but I must say the walk along the old overgrown tramway once you turn off the main track was enjoyable. I didn't have a GPS with me but I found the hut tucked away in the bush eventually. I used the landmarks from WAMS to find it once I made my way out into the large open areas. It's pretty grotty inside & I won't want to stay there either. I signed the hut when I left.

IP Logged

spooner.270
Just Joined

Re: Salvation hut kaimais whakamaramara
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Stumbled upon this hut a few years back, returned to stay last year. It would make a good do-up project.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards