Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic USA trip rethink (Read 3939 times)
1187Shooter
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: USA trip rethink
Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
This is disappointing to read... I just moved (back) to Colorado after 5 years away, and I am really looking forward to my public land elk hunting next fall. With the largest elk herd in existence, it is a sad shame to read that someone may not be afforded the opportunity to hunt because of some overzealous policies.
That being said, as a citizen of a country whose borders have been essentially wide open for so long, and with a large population of people who see no problem with letting anybody and everybody in with little or no process, it is nice to see someone finally taking a stand... however it shouldn't be at the expense of legitimate visitors like tourists, students, hunters etc.
All that aside, where in Colorado were you planning to hunt?

IP Logged

Gamehunter63
Donor Member

Teenager in an old jacket.

Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:31am
Print Post  
I was in the process of evaluating outfitters with no particular area of Colorado in mind.

Everything I hear and see in the bush is human until I prove otherwise.

IP Logged

Aunty
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff
Online Forum Guide

Forum Slapper

Reply #17 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Well I have been to Colorado twice in the last 2 months without so much as a blink on my Kiwi passport

Full tit. Nothing else.
IP Logged

TJ
Online Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

EBRG forever- Cher, cher
Bro

Reply #18 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Thats probably because you had your best dress on bro Roll Eyes

IP Logged

GDMP
Forum Senior

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #19 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
I believe what they are meaning,is that people who are applying for a Student type visa,work visa,business visa etc may have to front up at a US consular office for a 'interview'.Having been to such a interview myself (for a resident/green card visa) the interview took around 4-5 mins no more,they just want to see you and check your paperwork.I doubt very much they are referring to the 90 day 'tourist' visa being included for the trip and interview.They could not possibly handle the workload with such an idea anyway it would be un-workable.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards