Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MCC drawers fitted to Prado (Read 682 times)
scottrods
Forum Font

Aim small, Hit small

MCC drawers fitted to Prado
Jun 25th, 2016 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Well first the good news. Fitted a set of MCC rear drawers in my 120 Series Prado.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cagreq2zwmld06s/20160625_132919.jpg?dl=0

They have plenty of volume and are well carpeted.

However, the dealer in Auckland was rubbish. I had to chase them three times to find out they were late from Phillipines, they arrived at my work with no paperwork to identify me for storeman to contact, they were bent on one side and a damaged corner on one of the lids.
There were no install instructions, and some key points were missing on the web install version too. The handles are cheap / poorly finished and I had to take it apart to re-align some of the threaded inserts with fitting points.

Overall, cost $1500 plus delivery. About $800 less than Peter Munro quoted me on ARBs. They feel $800 cheaper too.

Noisier at the moment as not a lot in them. But they do look flash.

Kids who learn to Hunt and Fish,
Don't learn to Steal and Deal.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards