Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Looking at towing me stabi craft down to Marlborough sounds with the dogs (Read 1375 times)
308nesika

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Looking at towing me stabi craft down to Marlborough sounds with the dogs
Feb 15th, 2016 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Hi has any one got any information on pig hunting the sounds as never hunted there and was wanting to do something different than flying in a chopper any help would be good thanks just pm me

IP Logged

300wsm for life
Donor Member

I Live for the Nelson
Lakes

Re: Looking at towing me stabi craft down to Marlborough sounds with the dogs
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Best talk to DoC sounds office. A lot of private land around the sounds so really need to check your boundaries.  Have a look at the maps of the area cos Mt Richmond forest park extends a wee way into sounds. Pohenui Station in the outer pelorus sounds offer hunting on there place for a small fee, use of shearers quarters etc. The same fof Forsyth island. Mt Stokes above Port Gore is all crown land. Not sure whether you can get access to hunt the numerous forestry blocks any more but you could try your luck Nelson Forrests Ltd I think owns a fair chunk of it. Good luck.

IP Logged

308nesika

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Looking at towing me stabi craft down to Marlborough sounds with the dogs
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards