Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 30 Replies) Re: Disgraceful Wapiti Video (Read 21165 times)
stretch.kerr
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Disgraceful Wapiti Video
Reply #75 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 8:20am
Print Post  
That's some messed up stuff. I'd gladly do something with the footage, @gonehuntin. PM me,as my post count stops me PMing you.

Sweeping this under the carpet is worse that publicising and denouncing his behaviour.

IP Logged

HellaKeenHuntinFiend.Sthlnd
Just Joined

Reply #76 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
I have worked for this guy in the past diving........ Iv seen the video he shows it off to new crew on occasion........ He also sent shots skipping across the water in our general direction from his mini 14 one day. Us divers were the lucky ones???!!!! the dingy boys on the other hand felt like sitting ducks crouched down in the dingys. After the barage finished and we had filled the dingys, Returned to the boat to unload n have a bite to eat he went off his nut saying "why didnt u come pick me up, did you morons not hear my shots". the first two or three weren't in our direction, we presumed he had seen some deer as we were on the south coast so didnt think anything of it n jumped in the water. 5min later the rest of the mag was sent skipping across the water at a slight angle to us. There was a small chop and a ricochet towards us was a real possibility. We just about shat ourselves.On our return he explained he was trying to get our attention so we could pik him up in the dingys to go for a cray dive and if we heard shots again we'd know what he wants. All of us were silent, I think processing what had happened and his pathetic explanation of why he shot at us. Iz half way through thinking how id like to wrap his rifle round his extremely hollow head when he said "whats your problem speedy" my nickname on the boat I said "I dont have a problem" he said "the look on your face doesn't look like u don't have a problem" I say..... lots of bad things I wont utter on here to all you good people.... there is no doubt he's an egotistical psychopath, A real arshole at its finest. It's no coincidence hes known by the name CUNTHOOKS. he probably gets off to this thread... but then again karma is a bi!$h.

IP Logged

jim
Forum Senior

Reply #77 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
HellaKeenHuntinFiend.Sthlnd wrote on Feb 17th, 2016 at 2:29pm:
I have worked for this guy in the past diving........ Iv seen the video he shows it off to new crew on occasion........ He also sent shots skipping across the water in our general direction from his mini 14 one day. Us divers were the lucky ones???!!!! the dingy boys on the other hand felt like sitting ducks crouched down in the dingys. After the barage finished and we had filled the dingys, Returned to the boat to unload n have a bite to eat he went off his nut saying "why didnt u come pick me up, did you morons not hear my shots". the first two or three weren't in our direction, we presumed he had seen some deer as we were on the south coast so didnt think anything of it n jumped in the water. 5min later the rest of the mag was sent skipping across the water at a slight angle to us. There was a small chop and a ricochet towards us was a real possibility. We just about shat ourselves.On our return he explained he was trying to get our attention so we could pik him up in the dingys to go for a cray dive and if we heard shots again we'd know what he wants. All of us were silent, I think processing what had happened and his pathetic explanation of why he shot at us. Iz half way through thinking how id like to wrap his rifle round his extremely hollow head when he said "whats your problem speedy" my nickname on the boat I said "I dont have a problem" he said "the look on your face doesn't look like u don't have a problem" I say..... lots of bad things I wont utter on here to all you good people.... there is no doubt he's an egotistical psychopath, A real arshole at its finest. It's no coincidence hes known by the name CUNTHOOKS. he probably gets off to this thread... but then again karma is a bi!$h.

That sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable!!!!
Why weren't the cops involved?

IP Logged

huntahr
Donor Member

Sometimes you win, sometimes
you learn

Reply #78 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
I am happy to donate $500 to anyone prepared to take a private prosecution against him.

GTalk  
IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

Reply #79 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
I passed on a copy a while ago to a forum member who was going to pursue it. dont know if they followed through or gave up.

IP Logged

possum_shooter
Forum Senior

Reply #80 - Feb 17th, 2016 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
HellaKeenHuntinFiend.Sthlnd wrote on Feb 17th, 2016 at 2:29pm:

What you have said there is certainly enough to have his FAL revoked.  YOU need to contact the Police and advise them of this and get hold of your witnesses to back up your story

IP Logged

Pixie Z
Donor Member

Reply #81 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 3:44am
Print Post  
Just reading Duley's description of the video made me feel ill. Glad I didn't see that. After reading that & HellaKeens description of working for him, no doubt in my mind that he should have his licence revoked. I'd be scared to be in his company in the presence of firearms.

IP Logged

squidy
Forum Font

Still educating those
Sika

Reply #82 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 7:47am
Print Post  
This person doesn't deserve to have a FAL by any stretch.
By reading these posts concerning him he is not a fit and proper person at all.
Before some one gets hurt of worse, report this guy and get his F/Arms off him.
By doing nothing and someone gets hurt or worse ask yourself how would you feel knowing if you had done something that injured person most probably would be alive today.

IP Logged

grove

Reply #83 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 8:50am
Print Post  
Just read Duley's description, what a f*cking sack of shit this guy must be, incomprehensible.

IP Logged

Dept of Consternation
Just Joined

Reply #84 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Any updates on this? Something needs to be done. Hell, I'd do it but I don't live in NZ atm.

Sounds like character statements can be obtained from people who've previously worked with/for him - those alone would make the police think twice about letting him keep his firearms licence.

C'mon guys, lets get this sorted!

IP Logged

possum_shooter
Forum Senior

Reply #85 - Feb 18th, 2016 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
IF he is doing this sort of thing while people are working for him I'm sure OSH and Work Safe NZ would be very interested in his behaviour.

IP Logged

HellOnEarth
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #86 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:44am
Print Post  
While this is an Old topic. Did anyone end up reporting this guy at all besides youtube about the videos? I ended up getting the videos downloaded before they were removed and found them on a hard drive when cleaning it. Wondering if i should submit them if or not under the animal wellware laws since it is pretty terrible.

IP Logged

boomstick.
Donor Member

born to hunt, forced 2
work

Reply #87 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Mcmanaway ? He got a good dealing to via Facebook by some people, tried to justify himself but failed . Just an idiot ! Probably still hunting just not posting  his "adventures"

fishing sure beats working,, i love animals,they're delicious

IP Logged

kooze
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #88 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Sounds like a complete oxygen theif!

IP Logged

gonehuntin
Forum Font

Reply #89 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
met the guy in person when he thought he was a race car driver, even bigger tw*t in person.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards