Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 1080 in the eastern kawekas. (Read 1902 times)
baron8
Just Joined

Stuff work lets go hunting.

1080 in the eastern kawekas.
Nov 11th, 2015 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
I read an article that was posted on facebook the other day stating that AHB are going the apply 1080 over all of the eastern kawekas not just the TB buffer zone in august 2016. Does anybody know if this is factual or a load of shit?

IP Logged

Kooza
Forum Senior

Re: 1080 in the eastern kawekas.
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2015 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Have heard the rumours as well, apparently a reliable source rumours ( 2 different sources ) As yet They didn't know the date but was told it's coming up next year,

Not looking good......... Cry
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2015 at 7:00am by Kooza »  

Went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

IP Logged

Ruger260
Forum Senior

It makes good reading

Re: 1080 in the eastern kawekas.
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2015 at 12:32am
Print Post  
Get Hunters and habitat on to it as well as GAC.  They have no mandate to target deer for TB so they should have to use repellent.  Have make sure that the Sika are of significance  importance. Need to push that though.I emailed Frank Pavitt from TB free NZ and he stated that they have no mandate to target deer for TB control.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards