Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 30 Replies) And the Prizes "Applause" (Read 5194 times)
MikeB
Donor Member

Hunting anywhere and everywhere

Re: And the Prizes "Applause"
Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 4:11am
Print Post  
I see you have set one up that only under 16s can access and post in, what percentage of our members are under that age?

It might be fairly limited on value compared to the ideas raised above of a place for younger members to ask for advice/a hunting buddy tht can be accessed by all members.

Although they obviously can do so in the other forums if they choose.

IP Logged

Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #31 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 4:17am
Print Post  
yere I was thinking they can do that now in any of the sections... but I was thinking they can chat in their TXT language to their hearts content in a forum where young hunters are talking as opposed to the chatter in a main forum... maybe Im wrong but we do have a lot of young members...

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

MADNESS
Forum Font

Reply #32 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 5:44am
Print Post  
I was thinking more along the lines of a mentor/apprentice type thing where you take a new guy under your wing who has no one to show them the ropes and give them a running start rather than stumbling along for years making basic mistakes and getting disharted

Despite the rising cost of living it still remains popular

IP Logged

TJ
Online Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

EBRG forever- Cher, cher
Bro

Reply #33 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Good idea mate, I know that I could have done with one when starting off. None of my family hunted apart from birds

IP Logged

hairy
Forum Font

Member of Fishnhunt since

Reply #34 - Aug 19th, 2015 at 9:40am
Print Post  
There is a big void there for some of our urban kids madness.  We are really a semi rural town and we have heaps of kids screaming to take them out... Imagine what it would be like in large urban areas. Embarrassed

"The universe and human stupidity are the only two things that are infinite; and I am unsure about the first" Albert Einstien
YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards