Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Crossbow group (Read 2388 times)
pope
Donor Member

SAVE A HORSE, ride a cow
girl

Re: Crossbow group
Reply #15 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
can you put the FB link up

IP Logged

FULLDRAW

Reply #16 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
just search it buddy!

LIVE LIFE AT FULLDRAW

IP Logged

Swodem
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

I hunt with my friends
Mathews Remington and
Nikon

Reply #17 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Hi guys

In answer to the questions about a dedicated crossbow group/page, at this stage no, just our general Bowhunting Section

It doesn't discriminate between the Traditional, Compound, Recurve or Crossbow factions and I'd prefer not to break them up at this stage

Most of you will at some time experiment with one of the other varieties, and its good to no split our people up into small niche groups and miss the whole aspect of this page which is Bowhunting, regardless the style used

We are all Archers one way or another, have similar experiences and issues, and its good to share with all.

IP Logged

Jimbag
Forum Font

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
I use a Middleton 370 sends the bolt out between 370 and 409 ft per second. Comfortable up to 25 to 30 yards. At those distances the bolt passes right through. Keep in mind I hunt from a stand and let the deer come to me. They are a bit of a hassle stalking. So far this season only one came in but it was getting on dark and could not pick it up on my scope, so I did not shoot. Good luck with yours and have fun.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards