Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Maxtoch SN6X-2 upgrade soon.... (Read 358584 times)
mudgripz
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Maxtoch SN6X-2 upgrade soon....
Reply #2295 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Newest 2X has more advanced circuit board but very little difference out front between 2X of three years ago and latest model. Not such that you'd pick it up with naked eye. All running around 360-400,000 lux.  Doesn't matter which one you have. M24s are lighter, smaller head, and run around 310,000 lux - but again I'm happy using either 2X or M24 as both do night shooting job very well.

IP Logged

mudgripz
Donor Member

Reply #2296 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Working on two new hunting Maxtochs is progressing - they are not substitutes for the M24 and 2X torches. One is the LR500 long range headlamp - looking quite promising. Its a small unit - much lighter than the Boruit B10 we're using at the moment and with greater range.

The other project I can't talk about at the mo but its design is also progressing ok and its into testing.....  Again we want both to be best in the planet for their hunter job so they take a bit of time  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

dribbler

Reply #2297 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 10:51am
Print Post  
sako will have a bit of extra saliva in the mouth from that news. Smiley

IP Logged

sako
Forum Font

Reply #2298 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
Nah we are still into boring grannyville super reliable old fashioned toys. Grin The Hunting Aotearoa episode at Raurimu was informative but still like seeing the neon golfballs. The 540 in action tomorrow as we edge closer to paradise for inland marlin in January before spooking hopefully a few fatties when superman arrives from north at about 11pm.Bad addiction to Nespresso coffee.Lock n load the maxi. Yahoo.  How childish. Grin

IP Logged

mudgripz
Donor Member

Reply #2299 - yesterday at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Listen mate - at your age its good to be childish!!!  I know. I just did a skydive, and love driving sportscars way too much. Legally of course.  Roll Eyes

New maxi designs could still be a while but should be worth it..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards