Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic DoC section???? (Read 417 times)
HiTop
Forum Font

Tops by dawn, a day in
heaven

DoC section????
Nov 14th, 2012 at 9:48am
Print Post  
I'm at a loss to understand the behaviour of DoC.  They are saying they want to have dialogue but seemed to have rather quickly done the same trick yet again and disappeared or are unable to furnish answers to our questions.  It seems pointless to waste time here trying to get information when it just delays us from targeting the individuals we should be getting the answers from anyway.  Sorry Alan, good try but I think the DoC section is not a happening thing Sad Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: DoC section????
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2012 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Well don't engage in that forum if you are unhappy.... It would be a shame that this initiative is undone by a few who want to hammer away at them constantly.... There seems to be a hate DOC mentality amongst a few here. I have always believed in being at the table rather than looking in through the window....  Have you given any thought that he might be away on a job or having trouble getting answers from the regions or even ill. The fact that we have someone to liaise with is very good in my opinion and will prove to be very valuable in the long run.
Personally I think some of the answers have been very good and he has gone to a lot of trouble to get those answers from the regions...
Do not forget they are a government department and they are bound by departmental rules.
I have had emails from members who are very appreciative of having a direct conduit to DOC at that level and I might add I have emails saying the threads seem to be dominated by a few individuals...  I suspect some members are put off by their constant aggressive responses to DOC.

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

HiTop
Forum Font

Tops by dawn, a day in
heaven

Re: DoC section????
Reply #2 - Nov 14th, 2012 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
I'll just nip away for oh' 3 weeks or so and consider my answer to you inconvenient and pointed questions will I?  Wink

Seriously though, I thought we could get more timely and accurate information that would reduce the amount of slanging DoC get for their tardy responses to public questioning.
Clearly that is not the case and we will have to target individuals within DoC to get answers or ignored as we always have done!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards