Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hunting Hard Out NZ: Volume One (Read 3643 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Hunting Hard Out NZ: Volume One
Oct 9th, 2012 at 12:27am
Print Post  
TITLE: Hunting Hard Out NZ: Volume One
Review by Seventenths.

One thing I noticed while watching this DVD is it comes from a hunter who has put down his rifle and taken up the video camera in order to film his hunts as they happen and I have to say Iím impressed by what heís taken as the DVD has only been compelled from less than 12 months of hunting!

Itís an honest account where it shows that not all hunts go according to plan with a couple of misses as I think most hunting DVDís would just exclude that from being shown period!

There are five species hunted from Sika, Fallow, Red & Thar along with an Arapawa Ram.

There are some encounters with animals which I have never witnessed nor seen on other DVDís like a drooling red stag or a close encounter with a sika fawn.

Thereís some beautiful country covered which we can all relate to in the DVD which makes you keen to get out there and just hunt hard!

My only negative with the film is the quality in the camera being used as at times images were a little cloudy but I put that down to poor lighting with the camera not being up to the task.

Thereís even a hunt at the end of the DVD with our very own ďHairyĒ & son on a pig hunt which I believe for all of us who have kids who are of that age can very much relate too or for those whoís kids have all grown up itíll bring back memories and a laugh or two.

This is volume one so no doubt there will be a sequel which Iíll also look forward to seeing.

You can order a copy by contacting hairy which will cost you $25 including postage and for every DVD sold $2 will go to the forum.
Review by Seventenths
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:19am by Alan »  

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards