Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic forum sponsors (Read 812 times)
boomstick.
Donor Member

born to hunt, forced 2
work

forum sponsors
Aug 19th, 2012 at 9:37am
Print Post  
just a thought, after reading the gps thread in the campfire section, and one of the comments posted...

is there a way the sponsors, now down the bottom of the home page can be shifted back to being closer to near the top/ along the side near the top.... if we want people to support those businesses who support the forum then to get maximum exposure they would be better near the top than down the bottom where alot of people may not scroll down to see them...? Undecided

fishing sure beats working,, i love animals,they're delicious

IP Logged

X-POACHER-YEAH RYT
Donor Member

Have you ever hunted Middle
Earth?

Re: forum sponsors
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Yep! good call. I thought it was a bit rude relegating them to the depths. Should really be getting a bit more exposure for their bucks Alan?

Get as close as you can, then get a bit closer.

IP Logged

DPT
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2012 at 1:01am
Print Post  
Yes I was a bit put off with my banner now at the bottom of the page, it took me a couple weeks to even find it! I cant see much point me advertising again if no one will see them.

DPT

IP Logged

MeatHunta
Donor Member

Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2012 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yes I was a bit put off with my banner now at the bottom of the page, it took me a couple weeks to even find it! I cant see much point me advertising again if no one will see them.

DPT

So you do! I haven't scrolled down that far before, there's all sorts of stuff there  Huh 

IP Logged

DPT
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2012 at 3:10am
Print Post  
And they are only at the bottom of the main index pages, not every page like they used to.

DPT

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards