Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic pig head soup? (Read 3409 times)
leathel
Forum Font

Hunting / Fishing, Its
all good!!

Re: pig head soup?
Reply #15 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
greendog308 wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 11:08pm:
You'll never catch our beloved Aunty backing up on the edge of a cliff....just falling down the f*ckers and breaking bits of himself..... Grin

Cliffs aren't what they used to be...... Cant handle an Aunty

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

JaK FrOsT
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
all of the above, and its always worth bringing the jaw out to if its worth note, so leave head intact have carried out before without the head on hogs, found it not as "user friendly" as head left to hang on to and to avoid getting hung up in the rubbish when heading back out of the bush
CHUR

IP Logged

Sako75
Forum Font

Reply #17 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Chur Jak Frost
I now have a better understanding.
One of the first stags I shot, I tried to carry it out with the head still on. After about 100m with the head swinging like a pendulum and me walking like a drunk, I cut it off and left it

As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. 
- John Glenn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards