Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic mountain hard wear tent (Read 1920 times)
jordz739

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

mountain hard wear tent
Mar 10th, 2011 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
hey guys
so i have a mountain hard wear helion 2 tent and was wondering what kind of warranty they have on them. the other day i had it set up when i was camping and woke up in the morning to find that one of the telescopic poles slots had broken and the alloy piece had pierced the outer of the tent. does any one think that i would be able to make a claim on it? i have had it since mid to late 2009.
cheers jordan

IP Logged

JAKDanby
Forum Font

Re: mountain hard wear tent
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Far out. Thats a bugger mate. Just buy a tarp for the warmer 8mths of the year

A particular virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter has no gallery to applaud or disaprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience...- Aldo Leopold

IP Logged

Eccles
Forum Senior

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2011 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Their web site tells you what you need to know. Looks like you have to send it to Outdoor Performance in Christchurch who are the agents in NZ. Probably be cheeper to just repair it yourself ?

IP Logged

glass eye
Forum Senior

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
I've never had to repair a Mt hardwear but if their warranty is anything like North Face ( I suspect it would be) then they should do right. I had a NF tent snap 4 of the 6 poles during high winds. With the tent becoming loose when the poles snapped, the rainfly flapped all night against the sharp broken poles and it was covered with small holes. Looked like it was shotgunned. Not only did they replace the poles for free but they also replaced the rainfly, even though it was already severly UV damaged.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards