Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Out damn trout – poison them I say! (Read 15566 times)
STEALTH

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Out damn trout – poison them I say!
Reply #15 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Just restock with more trout .Shitloads be good. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yorky

Remington  Model 700 (
308 )

Reply #16 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Eccles wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 10:16am:
Isn't it weird how a "greenie" is always the first to suggest the use of some deadly poison for something, instead of trying their very best to implement a passive, known to be safe system, that would work ?

Greens and Poison! You only have to know the colour of 1080. And that The Greens are the only ones that are poisonous to the New Zealand wildlife.

IP Logged

Yorky

Remington  Model 700 (
308 )

Reply #17 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Allizdog wrote on Sep 17th, 2015 at 10:53pm:
No friends of fisherman or hunters. For a country that advertises itself as clean an green, it sure uses a hell of a lot of poison. The greenys are trying to take the wildlife back to before European times. It's quite obvious. They concentrate on looking after native birds, lizards, snails and stupid plants. To hell with everything else. . .  poison it!

The Wild life of New Zealand that the greens and AHB are trying their damdest  to eradicate, are by definition now local to that country! They may have been introduced! But so were the people’s of NewZealand, white Europeans are as indigenous to New Zealand as the Red deer or Trout are.
Maybe they should practice what they preach and start with themselves! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

264Magic
Donor Member

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #18 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
theres a march on parliament this thursday,,join in

It is much better to Hit the Animal in the right place, with a Rifle you can shoot well, then to hit it poorly with a Large Calibre..John Nosler

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards