Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tents (Read 1728 times)
Wongy24
Ex Member

Tents
Feb 20th, 2011 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Hi there I'm in the process of buying a new tent before the roar starts any recommendations? Looking to buy a tent to suit all conditons.

IP Logged

Marty

If they don't like it.........

Re: Tents
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Hi there, I have a 1-2 man tent listed on Trademe at the moment, (http://tinyurl.com/4rnaaxq
), which may be suitable. Has only been used for about 5 nights and I can assure you that it is waterproof. Have a look and if it's what you want I can take it off Trademe for you.

IP Logged

BC
Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 8:00pm
Print Post  

Terra Nova Quasar Superlite.These are well worth looking at. I've got one and its a great all round tent. Stable, roomy, reasonable weight. $600.00

Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.......

IP Logged

Ludwig
Donor Member

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2011 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Hi, I have an Outer Limits Vertex two man tent.  It holds up well in wind and rain, haven't had it it snow yet, but it is warmer that most as the inner tent is not all mesh.  The other nice advantage is that it is a faded green which makes it much more discreet when you do not want to advertise youself with blasing orange or yellow.  It might be worth while checking out as it is not as expensive as some of the bigger name ones.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards