Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Quarry Treed Music CD (Read 4243 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Quarry Treed Music CD
Dec 20th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Forum member Clay has produced the best and funniest CD I have heard in many years. It is absolutely brilliant and hard to hang on to as everyone wants a copy or borrow it.
It is a collection of NZ hunting songs, so dam funny that in a room you can hardly hear it for people rolling on the floor laughing.
It is so well presented in a printed booklet form with all the words and images of hunting it would have to be up there with anything I have ever seen in presentation and will make a stunning gift.

Clay is a brilliant singer / entertainer and now back in NZ after performing at well over 3000 international concerts over 16 years. He is now relaxing back into the kiwi hunter lifestyle in the Nelson area and busy in the recording studio creating more brilliant CD's

Clay is doing a special forum members price of 20.00 plus 5.00 postage.
At the moment he does not have a website up so you can email him clay@fishnhunt.com

clay_ad_image.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards