Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Gay european tourists killing NZ native birds on youtube (Read 32122 times)
Mohoua
Forum Font

An inordinate fondness
for beetles

Re: Gay european tourists killing NZ native birds on youtube
Reply #30 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Aunty wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 10:22pm:
please tell me its a pisstake

I fail to see how'd they'd fake that..............

IP Logged

shankspony
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Helicopter company is Owned by James Scott. Don't think he'll be too impressed by their behavoiur. Pretty sure its Xmas flat hut where they land. Two pigeons if you look carefully.
I wouldn't go holding it against tourist hunters. Like the rest of us there is the odd dickhead around. All those I've hunted with from that part of the world have been of a calibre far greater than that.

IP Logged

sako
Forum Font

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Reply #32 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Pity this shows the danger of getting dropped on the head at birth.

IP Logged

12pointer
Forum Font

You haven't shot many,
if you havent missed
a few.

Reply #33 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:58am
Print Post  
It would be good if DOC put some of the money they senselessly waste to good use and track these bastards down, (how difficult can that be) and have them prosecuted, or at least have the matter brought to the attention of there own government and country to embarass the shit out of them. Be good to give the film to the news media in there home country with details added as to what the crime was Angry

IP Logged

LEAD POISON
Just Joined

Reply #34 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:20am
Print Post  
That's part 2 . Just watch episode 1 they posted they put their names up like the movie stars they are!!! It's like a European broke back mtn ,actual homos!!! Wonder if they even got fishin licences. Grrr they are up there with helihunters/waro

IP Logged

Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

Reply #35 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Both Doc and F&G should be made aware of it. Wed don't need faggots like them in NZ killing with such disrespect! What a cheek to boast by putting it up on Utube. Idiots.

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
Book. Born to The Outdoors http://www.alan-simmons.com/book
IP Logged

tramper lewis
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 6:47am
Print Post  
What s*** head they have no respect. Angry

IP Logged

Never Forget
Forum Senior

Reply #37 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Very Sad. Sad

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Fridge

Reply #38 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:10am
Print Post  
we need to start banning some forms of tourisim , this is unacceptable and maybe all tourists who hunt should have a registered guide , same with those idiot freedom campers who tour around in a $500 nissan vanette with no reg and warrant or insurance shitting in bushes and sleeping for free on the side of the road , it adds nothing to our economy and damages our enviroment.

IP Logged

Weathered
Online Forum Guide
Donor Member
Staff

Amor Fati

Reply #39 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:15am
Print Post  
They had guns and ammo, who was the NZ contact with a FAL ?  Which of them is still in NZ.  There is probably at least one with an FAL still here.
The backpackers in campers attitude in Otago is unpleasant too, the amount of shit and rubbish they leave around is pretty bad.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

IP Logged

MassiveAttack
Forum Font

Setting trends in waterfowling
fashion since 2011

Reply #40 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:26am
Print Post  
That was a beautiful expression of man love.

And a farked up expression of killing native birds.  Was the second one a paradise duck?  Add hunting gamebirds out of season, without a license, on the ground, with a rifle to the list of crimes.

It's quite normal in the nordic countries to shoot ducks on the ground with a rifle.  The whole tradition of shotguns and on the wing only is something we get from our English heritage.

However that has nothing to do with it and if you want to Europe and shot some protected birds/animals you would expect to be prosecuted for it.

WINJA I totally agree.  I have full respect for the guys who come over here and want to hunt the kiwi way, do the hard yards, put in the miles and do it on public land.  However they should pay for the privilege just as we would if we hunted overseas and there has been a rash of people joining this forum then in the first couple of posts asking about cheap hunting opportunities just so that they can get a cheap trip here.  I don't mean guys like Martin and Norway who contribute a lot and repay the favor when I say this.

Don't get me started on the freedom camping issue.  Why do they even rent camper vans without toilets???  If they are going to rent one like that it should be compulsory to buy a certain amount of camp ground vouchers that covers their stay here.

Instead they just leave it up to the local councils to ban "freedom camping" in their area which ruins it for the local blokes who just want to sleep in the car park the night before a hunt and know how to dig a hole before they take a crap.

This is my rifle, there are many like it but this one is mine.  Without my rifle I am useless, without me it is useless.

IP Logged

Bon
Donor Member

Reply #41 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:27am
Print Post  
It makes my blood boil to see  low lifes such as those fishing our waters,using our huts, shooting our game. Never shot a pigeon in my life even when I could have used the food. I do hope something is done about it.
Wonder if fishing licenses were issued to them.

IP Logged

SouthernConversion
Donor Member

Reply #42 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:31am
Print Post  
12pointer wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:58am:
It would be good if DOC put some of the money they senselessly waste to good use and track these bastards down, (how difficult can that be) and have them prosecuted, or at least have the matter brought to the attention of there own government and country to embarass the shit out of them. Be good to give the film to the news media in there home country with details added as to what the crime was Angry

Great ideas but what are you going to do about it?
I have e-mailed the pilot who usually operates that helicopter and asked if he can come up with some name and contact details. I won't hold my breath because he is probably not allowed to supply private info when asked by a member of public, only the police could make that happen. I have e-mailed doc with the youtube link and hope that they will report the crime to police.

IP Logged

bigfish
Forum Font

Reply #43 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 7:47am
Print Post  
Can't wait till Bear Grylls chows down on a takahe.

IP Logged

chris
Donor Member

a setter is better!

Reply #44 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Angry Angry Angry what a pack of wankers!!! there not the guys who were posting on here are they???

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards