Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Breatherble waders with full front zip (Read 3694 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Breatherble waders with full front zip
May 18th, 2008 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
The new XS-Pro from Snowbee brings a whole new meaning to ‘fly fishing!’
These new waders are absolutely brilliant and are an equal or better than the Simms which are 1200.00 plus!
I have worn a pair all summer season  (about 90 days fishing) and am rapt with them.  I leave my expensive Simms waders hanging up as they are nowhere as comfortable as these. They have a neoprene stocking foot and a water proof zip..

Yes, we’ve all been there…. you get all your gear on – waders, wading boots, wading jacket, fly vest and then…nature calls! You unclip the wader braces and believe you can just pull the front of the waders down far enough…at which point the braces disappear over your shoulders and down the back of your wading jacket, so you have to strip off and start again…. at this point it usually starts raining!  Well, not any more. The new XS-Pro wader is fitted with a full-length front zip. Developed by Riri for the diving industry, these brand-leading precision water-tight zips are pressure tested to 1.7 Bar and that’s deep wading.
Now I can get these in for you from a source overseas that I have exclusive access to. They will take about 5 days. The cost is nz$349.00 plus gst.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2008 at 10:21pm by Alan »  

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards