Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 30 Replies) Bad smell in the Hut (Read 27776 times)
NiNjA

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Bad smell in the Hut
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
LMFAO!!! GREAT THREAD!!! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Spanners
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jul 31st, 2008 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Thats the reason i HATE crapping in the bush.. scared of shiiting on back of my pants  Grin

IP Logged

Father Jack
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Gidday

Hey Spanners it gets a bloody side worse when you get old and you bloody knees wear out so's you can't squat propper.

IP Logged

Spanners
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Gidday

Hey Spanners it gets a bloody side worse when you get old and you bloody knees wear out so's you can't squat propper.

I try and park 1 cheek up on a rock..lol... HATE it!

IP Logged

8pt Sika
Forum Font

Better to burn out than
to rust

Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 10:43am
Print Post  
chris wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 5:50pm:
i dont mind dogs in huts as long as there well behaved and not covered in shit, they probably smell beter than half the humans who have been in the bush for a few days!!, dont huts belong to every man  Grinand his dog? Grin

+1

IP Logged

Bon
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
No!  Govt huts belong to all citizens/taxpayers etc.  Dogs don't fall into this category.  Tell me, how do you get on if there are other hut users in residence.? Internal affairs/Forest Service, and I believe DoC policy is for animals to be kept out of huts. How you going to argue against that if other users object.
About 750 of the 1000 or so huts in NZ were constructed for Govt Deer Cullers, those huts were our homes.  Dogs were not allowed inside, it could be ,depending on  the Field Officer, a sacking offence.
I never saw high country musterers taking dogs inside  their huts either.
Some of you blokes need to get yourselves sorted out a bit, and consider other users.

IP Logged

Alfie
Always Remembered

Dad, I dug a hole...

Reply #21 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No!  Govt huts belong to all citizens/taxpayers etc.  Dogs don't fall into this category.  Tell me, how do you get on if there are other hut users in residence.? Internal affairs/Forest Service, and I believe DoC policy is for animals to be kept out of huts. How you going to argue against that if other users object.
About 750 of the 1000 or so huts in NZ were constructed for Govt Deer Cullers, those huts were our homes.  Dogs were not allowed inside, it could be ,depending on  the Field Officer, a sacking offence.
I never saw high country musterers taking dogs inside  their huts either.
Some of you blokes need to get yourselves sorted out a bit, and consider other users.

+1

It's filling with water.

IP Logged

troutsleigher
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
ha reminds me, me and a m8 were out pighunting had 5 dogs with us and not much luck next thing i was dying for a crap so off i went behind a big tree did the business washd me hands in the creek and we sat down for a smoke,  1 of the mutts goes up to my m8 so he starts patting him saying hey boy hey boy then swears u dirty f+*k the dog had a good old roll in my turd the funniest shit ever.. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

jim
Forum Senior

Reply #23 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
two mates of mine went spotlighting one night.Les heads of into scrub to answer the call of nature.when he returned to the truck,Brendon asked him if he had wiped his arse properly."whys that"asked Les."cause something really stinks"replied brendon.To cut a long story short Les had shit in his overalls when he squated down in the dark and then pulled them up over his clothes without realising.To top it off though they had taken a couple of sheilas out that night to impress them with their hunting skills.

IP Logged

iceman
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Dec 17th, 2008 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin Grin  A smell all of its own, umistakable and definately means no bumping uglies, unless your both pissed.

IP Logged

Alpinehunter0

I DRINK WAIKATO .........YEAH
RIGHT

Reply #25 - May 25th, 2009 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
My old man tells a story, and I believe it is true , about when he was young, and that is a long time ago.... anyhow back in the day my old man was spraying gorse for a living... well they had been working a property for a while and one day during a shit break this one guy on the team decides it would be a laugh to turn the shitter on its door...this done my old man has to crawl out the hole....

REVENGE is SWEET

the old man left it a while and this guy musta forgot about watching his back as the old boy hadnt reacted too bad...BAD MOVE.......
on another property they worked on the shitter was approaching the overflow line.....my old man bless him decides this was as good a time as any.

the length of pipe goes through the back corner under the shed and into said rapidly filling hole.......member of team requiring sweet revenge goes for a dump........old man opens bottle of white spiit and pours large quantity down pipe......
anyone guess wat happens next???

match is struck and down the pipe it goes

luckily there was a water trough approx 50 or so yards away....

this guys had the hair burned clean off his ass and his nuts were rather red raw......

MOREL
dont turn the shitter on its door......and dont ever think the other guy wont have his revenge Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IF IT MOVES, SHOOT IT!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Jazzman

Reply #26 - Jun 4th, 2009 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Went Wallaby hunting not so long ago with a mate and his dog. Had to stop for a nervous shit which I seem to have to do. Slipped around the side of the hill for a squat. Busy letting a runny one go when I could hear a munching noise behind me. I Look back to see the bloody dog eating my shit with half it running off her head. Quickly pull up me strides and run back round the hill to let me mate know not to pat the flamin dog. When I got there it was too late, as me mated was wiping the shit off his hands. Bloody funny and gives a whole new meaning to the term "shit head".

IP Logged

chris
Donor Member

a setter is better!

Reply #27 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Bon wrote on Aug 8th, 2008 at 12:03pm:
No!  Govt huts belong to all citizens/taxpayers etc.  Dogs don't fall into this category.  Tell me, how do you get on if there are other hut users in residence.? Internal affairs/Forest Service, and I believe DoC policy is for animals to be kept out of huts. How you going to argue against that if other users object.
About 750 of the 1000 or so huts in NZ were constructed for Govt Deer Cullers, those huts were our homes.  Dogs were not allowed inside, it could be ,depending on  the Field Officer, a sacking offence.
I never saw high country musterers taking dogs inside  their huts either.

obviously if anyone had a problem with my dog in a hut i would put the dog outside, simple really! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

drjme
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 10:23pm
Print Post  
Haha, whats he doing with a poo in his shirt? as if he wouldn't know it's there.

IP Logged

felixx
Forum Senior

Always looking for a spearfish
or hunt around chch

Reply #29 - Apr 7th, 2013 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
This is too funny.. thanks guys.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards