Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 30 Replies) Rex Forrester and Joe Keeley (Read 39567 times)
AKiwi
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Rex Forrester and Joe Keeley
Reply #45 - Mar 23rd, 2016 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Joe Keeley was my brother anniversary of his death is on 17 April so been 33 years now since his passing.  A fabulous brother he was!

IP Logged

sako
Forum Font

Reply #46 - Mar 23rd, 2016 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Sadly many young hunters do not even know about the venison era or the players. Some hunted with blades. Some performed aerial ballet. Then there was Joe Keeley. "hold the cyclic for me. How do I do that. Cradle it like a woman's breast" Grin PG Tips going hard out over Taupo airport into the Kaimanawas.

IP Logged

10-Ring
Donor Member

Reply #47 - May 24th, 2016 at 4:23am
Print Post  
The bottle shooting by the supposedly old lost culler from the chopper was of course a trick as he was firing blanks. There was a guy inside the trailer who was hitting the roof underneath the bottles with a hammer every time he heard the shot. Clever stuff.

‘the price of freedom is eternal vigilance’

IP Logged

sako
Forum Font

Reply #48 - Jun 6th, 2016 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Flying solo and shooting from the machine singled out the men from the grass hoppers.Lin Wilson was also a very good exponent of it and so was my mate. He got 4 pigs on his first  try. Went back there on Friday nite. My son was coming down the hill and saw 3 big pigs in the same paddock. This after 16 years.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards