Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Re: Whangarei Heads (Read 261793 times)
headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Re: Whangarei Heads
Reply #990 - Oct 6th, 2020 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Whats happening Dav. Still fishing?

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

davflaws
Donor Member

NOT Training for SAS Selection

Re: Whangarei Heads
Reply #991 - Oct 9th, 2020 at 11:10am
Print Post  
headcase wrote on Oct 6th, 2020 at 6:33pm:
Whats happening Dav. Still fishing?

Thanks for the enquiry. Makes me feel connected to the community on this forum and gives me a warm fuzzy.

Boat has new idling jet, trailer has new wof, diving gear is serviced and there are two full bottles in the shed. But I have very sore knee, a wife who starts packing for any trip at least three weeks beforehand and is obsessed with trout and salmon, and tickets for Chch on Monday to pick up a motorhome for a month on the mainland bothering the aforementioned trout and salmon.

I am also heavily involved in the menz movement, with a whole schedule of workshops squeezed together by lockdown. And cleaning up a few remaining employment cases before I actually get to retire.

So lotsa looking at perfect conditions in Bream Bay, cursing, and doing the stuff I have previously committed to. But I will post an account of my next piscatorial adventures on the FW thread.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards