Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tahr Crazy DVD (Read 3521 times)
Alan
Administrator
Donor Member
Staff

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Tahr Crazy DVD
Nov 29th, 2007 at 8:02am
Print Post  
member Bulltahr has just released "Tahr Crazy" a DVD about Tahr, what they are doing , where they are and why. Designed for New Zealand hunters, it is not a promo video. It covers each season and you can see exactly where they are at any time of the year. RRP $45.00 incl GST and P&P. Review coming up in Mar-Apr Rod and Rifle. Exclusive offer to members $35.00 incl GST and P&P.
PM him if you are interested 

According to Bullthar
"The DVD was filmed over three years, and having guided hunters to more than 100 Trophy Tahr 12" or better I should know a bit about the animals. The DVD is split into seasons as the animals do move around a lot during the year, so you can just click on a season if you want to know where they are at any time of the year.
Although I guide around the world Africa, Europe North America, the Tahr to me is my all time favourite. I guess that I am just Tahr crazy.  It's a greatly undervalued World class Trophy animal. I didn't use  a helicopter at all and it was filmed around South Canterbury and the MacKenzie country roughly 50% on private and 50% on public lands."
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2008 at 4:30am by Alan »  

Co-leader NZ Outdoors Party http://www.outdoorsparty.co.nz
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards