Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Some pictures (Read 4541 times)
MENZIES
Forum Senior

Re: Some pictures
Reply #15 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Shit 2m an hr isnt going to get you far. We are using an RC drill rig (Laynes Drilling) and are currently doing infill drilling. We are mining Hematite. Yea I brought my stoney creek bushshirt over, but it hasnt moved out of my pack since I have been over on the west coast.

WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged

buddyray69
Forum Font

Imported to the Coast

Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Have you tried the ants that taste like sugary peanut butter yet?   Not bad at all..

Honey ants, they have a big arss golden body with a few balk strips, as a kid in the Northern Territory we used to dig for them, they are nice, but u can only eat a few as they are very sweet. Used to catch Perenti"s(spelling bad) a large goanna, they tasted like gamey chicken, but very yummy.We also banged our feet on the ground in lower areas to simulate thunder,sometimes we could get water holding frogs to come to the surface, they held water u could drink, Also witichie grubs, bush tomatoes (some are poison so carefull) and water leaves. When i think back the amount of food in a desert u can find if u know what u are looking for is amazing. Have a harder time finding food in the NZ greenery, lol.

Shoot for fun,shoot for the thrill, but always shoot for the clean kill.

IP Logged

wirehunt
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
You still after a driller Tussock?

IP Logged

Tussock
Ex Member

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #18 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Well Drilled is, they split off the company I work for. I did give the email adress to Bruce who is one of the directors but I asked him the other day and he said he never emailed him. Hopeless. I could give it to Guy who is the real boss (with enough cash to up and buy three rigs!). Hes F@#king onto it. If hes an experianced driller he can probably na,e his price in Australia at the moment.

IP Logged

wirehunt
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
He's back in NZ, so if you want I'll send you his number,  I don't think he's to fussed about work ATM, but for the right offer...

IP Logged

Rhys
Forum Font

Reply #20 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Whats the job offer involve again? driving round in circles collecting rocks for the geo's back at camp to look at between the slave girls filling their mouths with peels grapes and other delicacies? Cheesy

I can work... but i prefer being lazy and avoiding aussie heatstroke Tongue lol 2 weeks in perth summer as a 14 yr old was enough to cure me for life.

Of course I'm compensating. If I could kill stuff at 200 meters with my dick, I wouldn't need a gun.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards