Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Introduce Yourselves Fellas (Read 292779 times)
Pumafish
Just Joined

I Love The FishNhunt Forum

Re: Introduce Yourselves Fellas
Reply #1650 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Gidday guys my names Nick, despite joining the Forum in 2016 I havent introduced myself. I have only been hunting for 2 years, started with a bow 1st. I find the forum a great tool for information on areas and advice. I'm still learning heaps and I am hoping to get out alot more this year. Big thanks to all the experienced guys for sharing their knowledge  Cool

IP Logged

waiiy
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #1651 - Nov 26th, 2018 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Hi Im Ricky. Im 29 and was introduced to hunting by my mate about 5 years ago. I usually chase Reds in Canterbury/Otago and have have gone after tahr a couple of times. I thought I'd finally sign up since I have been using the great info on here for a few years now.

IP Logged

headcase
Global Forum Guide
Donor Member

Former Youngest Person
in the World

Reply #1652 - Dec 5th, 2018 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Hi to all the new members and welcome.  Smiley

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2018. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards