Fishnhunt New Zealands main hunting and Fishing Forum. millions of posts on fishing and hunting, dogs, 4x4 vehicles, outdoors and much more Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 100 Replies) Introduce Yourselves Fellas (Read 234632 times)
Han
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Re: Introduce Yourselves Fellas
Reply #1635 - Oct 27th, 2017 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Hi guys

I've joined the forum a couple of months back. I'm a South African and quite enjoy reading about your hunting arena and the various facets around it.

I've been hunting since the age of twelve and feel like I can never have too much knowledge on a specific topic. I've read through many of the posts on various threads and will continue to do so with enthusiasm. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Pete82
Donor Member

Aren't we lucky?

Reply #1636 - Nov 17th, 2017 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Hi everyone, my name is Peter and I am from Czech Republic, living in NZ for 6 years now. One of the main reasons I have moved here is hunting and outdoors. Currently doing hard hards with my Brno ZKK 600 in .270 I am after meat and prefer bush stalking but so far its mostly just armed tramps  Grin

Warm beer is worst than cold woman!

Brno ZKK 600 in .270

IP Logged

Jake77
Donor Member

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #1637 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 8:55am
Print Post  
Gidday - after a good 15 yrs overseas have settled back in the metropolis of eastern Chch and keen as to get back in the bush.

Grew up roaming the bush around Te Aroha and then down south. Loads of goats, ducks and small game, and the odd pig but never really got into the deer. Just got the FAL current again so will be breaking out the old Stainless Rem 308 for some day walks around some of the DoC land to NW of the City to build up fitness & get the lay of the land when work/young family permits.  Mainly interested in filling the freezer - an Italian buddy is dead keen to make some wild game prosciutto & sausages so be good to rustle up a pig or two. 

If anyone local is keen for company drop me a note, always good to know some like minded folks for company & motivation to bust out of the City.

Great forum & see ya out there!

IP Logged

Dogfish858
Just Joined

New Zealand's Hunting
and Fishing Forum

Reply #1638 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Hey there guys. My name's Dogfish. I'm a Canadian who's been looking to emigrate to NZ with my young family, Invercargill or Dunedin areas. By trade I'm a gunsmith focusing on classic stuff.

My main gun for years now has been ye olde No4 Mk1 .303 with a tuned black box trigger. For some reason I sold it.

I'm looking forward to getting a feel for the NZ outdoors scene and have it on Kiwi authority that Fishnhunt is where to start. Cheers!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 
Send TopicPrint

FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 » Powered by YaBB 2.6.11!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2017. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design By Alan Simmons - PRism and all rights are reserved from 1995 and onwards